View Single Post
Old
08-30-2011, 09:04 PM
ruski17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
I don't have him in my top 20, have you seen a lot of him to be very sure? What is it about his game you like? I am looking forward to seeing him in Hamilton and how he can do in the AHL. Wasn't overly impressed with him at the wjc's but he's got a big frame and seems to take the body.
I didn't see a whole lot of him, but from what I see, he's got a good work ethic and being finnish, is probably very responsible defensively as they are taught that very well. He takes the body and is able to position himself in front of the net for those dirty goals. His biggest knock, and it's a big problem for him, is his speed. He is slow, but with a decent trainer, he can fix it so he could hopefully develop average wheels. I see him as a great shutdown guy that could produce 10-15 goals on a godo year if he improves his speed. A good 3rd liner. He seems like an Engvist, but with better offensive instincts.

Collin Sullivan could also be higher. From what I read and heard, he could end up as a steal in the 7th round.

ruski17 is offline   Reply With Quote