View Single Post
Old
08-31-2011, 10:30 AM
nsleaf

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by topched View Post
I love all the certified physicians in here. Thanks for the input "Dr." Walkingthroughforest.

This is Lombardi's first serious concussion and the second of his career... if I had a dollar for every player in the NHL who has suffered a concussion I would be richer than all of you.. (even the dr's like walkingthroughforest).

He's played it completely safe, sat out a full season as he needed to do, has been checked over and over again and is now symptom free. He's not coming back early like Crosby, who suffered 2 concussions in 4 games. Lombardi should be just fine... it won't be difficult for him to be the same player.

Also as an aside... by quick look of Derian Hatcher's injury history, he never once suffered a serious concussion. From what I can see and remember he had multiple leg injuries including a torn ACL and two knee surgeries. Lets keep our heads on straight here gentlemen.

Are you a certified physician topched? You sound like you know a lot about these types of injuries. Pot calling the kettle black.

nsleaf is offline   Reply With Quote