View Single Post
Old
08-31-2011, 12:05 PM
nafrelio

vCash: 500
As an Oiler fan I do see that there could be potential for a trade here - You're centre depth is/will be stellar, while our LW depth is stellar. Paajarvi will not likely ever be the first line LW with Hall there. We have Hamilton, Omark and Hartikainen as future LWs who aren't as good as Paajarvi, but who have top 6 potential. Ryan Smyth is, of course, now back in the fold at LW. Many of us really like Gagner at #2 centre but feel it would be good to get more size/strength there and to trade Gagner for a dman. IF we did trade PRV, it wouldn't be a quality for quantity move but a quality for quality one.

I'd go with the lineup Mr Bugg suggested for you guys and ours might look like this (unlike Bugg, I wouldn't take your 2012 1st for PRV as it could be 30th overall :

Hall RNH Eberle
Hamilton Couturier/Schenn Hemsky/Omark

PRV for Schenn or Couturier makes the most sense from an Oiler point of view. All the players have some question marks about their offense in the future but they all have high potential - IMO (biased though it may be), Paajarvi has the highest potential of the group, but he also might have the lowest basement of the group too. He has elite, elite speed and is defensively aware to boot.

Last edited by nafrelio: 08-31-2011 at 12:11 PM.
nafrelio is offline   Reply With Quote