View Single Post
Old
08-31-2011, 12:06 PM
25th

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain View Post
It's true that H2H can be unfair in the sense that you get thrased 10-2 when you might have been 6-4 against another team in that same week. The only reason I preferred H2H was because of the stress and the constant renewal of excitement every week when you met a new team.

For me:

G, A, PPP, SHP, GWG

and debatable categories (that I loved because they add another dimension to team building):

+/- (I don't like it, but others do)

FOW (forces you to consider all around centers that are good at faceoffs, and maybe RW that can also win the draw)

HIT, BLK (mainly a reason for valuing defensemen that can hit, block and put up points, and even if your D isn't stacked on offense, you could get some points out of these)

Goalies:

W, GAA, SV%, SO

Dunno about saves, I've never played with that.
I'm in, if you guys want me to. I just registered to ESPN fantasy. I'm more familiar with Yahoo but it doesn't matter.

I prefer the rotisserie type pool and I'll adapt to the caterorie the majority wants. I'm not a big fan of the +/- and the pim stats (Ex: Horray, Cammy just got 2 min for being lazy...or worse: Yes, Chara just got 5, 10 a game for trying to kill Pacioretty)

My favorites are:

G, A, PPP, GWG, HIT, BLK

W, GAA, SV%, SO

25th is offline   Reply With Quote