Old
08-31-2011, 01:34 PM
BillyShoe1721
Terriers

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecens24 View Post
Yes he clearly was "willing" to go into corners" in the WHA which was more wide open and less physical. We actually have shown evidence that his size DID cause a problem for him once he hit the NHL. Don't you think that him not being able to go into the corners and be effective BECAUSE of big physical Defensemen had something to do with that?
It will have some effect, sure. Were there not big, physical defensemen in the WHA? Does the WHA being a wide open league really have much to do with play in the corners? I think it has more to do with the run and gun style, play going back and forth with a lot of odd man rushes and whatnot, not really about digging in the corners. Just how I see it.

Quote:
And by the way, I'll stop being hostile whenever you start showing your opponents' players respect. You've done this same ******** for three consecutive series' now. Your act is starting to get old and it's absolutely ridiculous.
If my act is so ridiculous, why did I win both series? I call things as I see them. Am I wrong sometimes? Sure. And when I'm wrong, I admit it.

BillyShoe1721 is offline   Reply With Quote