: TSN 1260:
Jason Bonsignore interview
View Single Post
08-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Join Date: Sep 2008
- He blames the organization for not treating him well off the bat.
- Said Sather's first words to him were "I am not going to give you a million dollars"
- As a 19 yr old kid, Sather brought him into the room and told him he was "fat"
- Had him go to the rink at 5:30am by himself to workout
- Saw Smyth being treated differently. Welcomed with open arms while he was treated miserablely.
- People did not understand him
- "I wasn't a bust".... "I worked hard".... "It wasn't having fun so it was hard to be motivated..." "It wasn't about the money"... "All my confidence went out the window when I first step into the NHL".
View Public Profile
Calgary McOilers's albums
Find More Posts by Calgary McOilers