: TSN 1260:
Jason Bonsignore interview
View Single Post
08-31-2011, 05:27 PM
Join Date: Apr 2005
Originally Posted by
On the radio right now.
- He blames the organization for not treating him well off the bat.
- Said Sather's first words to him was "I am not going to give you a million dollars"
- As a 19 yr old kid, Sather brought him into the room and told him he was "fat"
- Had him go to the rink at 5:30am by himself to workout
- Saw Smyth being treated differently. Welcomed with open arms while he was treated miserablely.
- People did not understand him
- "I wasn't a bust".... "I worked hard".... "It wasn't having fun so it was hard to be motivated..." "It wasn't about the money"... "All my confidence went out the window when I first step into the NHL".
Wow. What an ass. Slats first mistake wasn't his treatment of this guy. It was drafting him in the first place. And beyond that...its been several years since Bonsignore was anywhere near the NHL radar so this is a rant coming about 10 years too late.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Everest