View Single Post
Old
09-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

vCash: 500
After taking a few hours to digest things, I don't want to leave HF but I am certainly going to block some people.

The world is a scary place. Whoever said that justice is blind is absolutely correct. Belak deserved better. His family deserved better. His death is a blow to this hockey family. I, for one, called up my girlfriend and told her that I just wanted to hang out and watch a movie together last night. You got to appreciate the little things like a poorly made romantic comedy. And you really have to cherish the big things like the people you love.

Hockey, for me, lies somewhere in the middle. Sometimes I lose sight of the fact it is just a game that men play. God has blessed me over the years. I've been able to write for, do radio for, and this year do TV broadcasts for hockey teams. My brother has won a state championship, forever leaving a stamp on GNASH hockey. Hockey is a big thing in my life, but it isn't life. Obviously there have been some pretty heated debates the past couple of weeks regarding the future of the team, and I just want the offseason to end so we can start talking about new things. So I extend an apology to anyone who felt attacked by some of my posts.

Last edited by Roman Yoshi: 09-01-2011 at 10:34 AM.
Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote