View Single Post
Old
09-02-2011, 05:45 AM
ohbaby

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsequalscup View Post
Personally, I don't care for Kreider's attitude. This is a guy I would be shopping to see what teams would offer. Miller was a draft pick with the intent of filling Kreider's spot. Miller's attitude, hunger and style of play is every thing you want in a prospect. Kreider doesn't have what Miller has. So he skates fast. Big deal. Kreider has top 5, prospect talent. He has bottom 20 prospect heart and desire. Usually, that's a bad combination.

If Kreider doesn't post huge numbers for BC, I'm immediately dropping him out of the top 10 on our prospect list.
I would reconsider his desire, heart and commitment. He has proven his desire to win. After being drafted by the Rangers, he won World Junior gold, played on Boston College as a rookie that won the Beanpot Tournament, the Hockey East championship, and the NCAA title,... all in his first year.

This past season he won a bronze medal in his return to the World Juniors. Before the game he called out the team, for not playing "A Man's game" the previous night against Canada. Then went out and scored two goals in the bronze-medal game over an elite Swedish team.

http://video.rangers.nhl.com/videoce...d=765&id=90829

I applaud his commitment to getting an education. Don't let this fool you into thinking he is not commited to this team. His schedule at BC will not allow him to take part at Travers City or Preseason Camp.

http://blueshirtsunited.com/posts/69...h-the-big-boys

According to Ryan McDonagh,.. Kreider has "unbelievable wheels and is scary to play against". But I think what you fail to remember is his size and strength. A few scouts already compare him to Eric Staal. BC's regiment is different from most schools, so don't be disappointed if he doesn't rack up a lot of points. They roll four lines, teach a defensive game and so on. He still has talent, as he has shown in the world tournaments.

ohbaby is offline   Reply With Quote