View Single Post
Old
09-02-2011, 08:45 AM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
Yea because there are many UFC players with commits suicide.

But it's a moot point you never liked fighting anyway.
I'm probably a bigger fan of MMA than you. I enjoy watching two guys fight and display their amazing skills. I don't enjoy watching street fights or bar fights. There used to be a purpose to fighting in the NHL and it's always been part of the sport. But for quite some time now, this has died. It's pretty obvious but change is the toughest thing to do in every day life, so some people just can't see that.
Some actually still believe fighting nowadays somehow protects players.
That just shows how badly some are in denial.

Fighting in the NHL is solely an entertaining aspect. I don't watch games to see a fight. I don't care for it. I will watch every PPV of the UFC along with some other promotions like dream, strikeforce and K-1 so I can enjoy some real fighting. Watching two guys on skate try pounding each other missing 90% of their punches and then buckling down is freaking idiotic.
Now, some are dying from substance abuse and suicide more so than ever. I don't give a crap what happens to UFC fighters, it's not the NHL and they're in the sport of fighting. You don't see too many skilled players commit suicide too. What's your point??. That's the dumbest comment I've ever read.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote