Thread: Speculation: Trouble at CKAC
View Single Post
Old
09-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Sthabs

vCash: 500
The only good news out of this IMO is that it might means that hopefully some day at RDS we could have Martin and Dany, and the chances are slim .....
I ve been listening to ckac and team 990 for years, they both have good and bad shows, I loved listening to ckac especially when they were having Mcguire at 11.45 on the morning and at 4 o clock with the practice news and what not, (like somebody else said) or other shows like les finances et le sport, which always was very interesting and full of info, or some interview in the morning, they had a lot of great guests (obviously with some borings one as well ) with excellent info, like the one with the guy that did the stadium, if anyone know what I m talking about, they know that this interview was just pure gold (a link for ppl that can read french http://www.stadeolympiquemontreal.ca/ to get some truth about the big owe and why it became that) . and a lot more .

Both stations had high and lows, I guess ckac had higher highs than team 990, to me anyway, but lower lows as well..but then u just switch....
Sure there was alot of morons calling , same thing on team 990 tho, but you take some u leave some, and seeing that station leave is sad news to me.

We ll see what s that 2012 one...

Sthabs is offline   Reply With Quote