View Single Post
Old
09-02-2011, 05:43 PM
markrander87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecens24 View Post
Yeah sorry mark, going back to see what seventies deleted I have to say that I agree with seventies decision to delete those. You weren't bringing up new points there, and they were highly inflammatory remarks that have no place here.

If it was something new I would consider going back and just editing, but yeah sorry that's pointless when it's the same thing we've been discussing for 15 or so posts.
Sorry but that's ridiculous, Jarek comes out of the wood works and posts

Quote:
This isn't a pissing contest about who is better. This is about your erroneous conclusion that PP goals = PP effectiveness for defensemen.
How is anybody suppose to react to something like that? I've never once said anythig ridiculous like that.

The funny thing is that there are 3 Mods in this forum and I knew right away who deleted the comments. Bottom line there is no way a participating GM can also be able to "moderate" his own thread during a ATD/MLD/AAA etc.. discussion. We as GM's but a lot of time and effort into this thing, and to have somebody else with that advantage is simply not fair.

What's the line? what get's deleted what doesn't? Can somebody explain to me how:

Quote:
seventieslord: Doesn't matter how soft you think my forwards are or how much of an advantage an offense-only player on your 3rd line gives you... your defense isn't close to ours. Not by any stretch. That's the key. If you want to get to the MLD finals, draft some bloody defensemen next time.

Isn't flaming another GM?

markrander87 is offline   Reply With Quote