View Single Post
Old
09-02-2011, 05:59 PM
ProPAIN
I am the Danger!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLB View Post
Hey! You switched your flag....is that after that uhhh "result" today?
Hehe, don't even get me started. Drawing against Azerbaijan. ****ing Leekens. I wish the Belgian FA was as fickle minded as the Chelsea directors and kicked his ass to the curb a long time ago. It's pathetic. They problem is that Belgium has great youth talent but very average to poor veteran presence. You don't have that leader who can get these kids straight and if you don't have a manager who can't even coach pee wee soccer, then you at least need one or two veteran players to lead the team.

I changed my flag because I have moved to France for work now. I am Belgian, but this is my location now. And it's not like I'm proud of the national team here either. Albania nearly embarrassed France tonight. I can't believe Chelsea are stuck with Malouda at least until January or god forbid, 2014. The son of a ***** wants a extension too. **** me. Benzema is starting to really impress. Ribéry is so overrated it's not even funny. M'Vila was really good in the first half. Nice finish for his goal. Nasri had some nice moments. The defense of Evra, Abidal, Kaboul and Reveillere was shaky too. Malouda was invisible all game long. Lloris saved their ***** tonight for sure (even though he let in a pretty weak goal IMO).

ProPAIN is offline   Reply With Quote