View Single Post
Old
09-02-2011, 09:15 PM
seventieslord

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by markrander87 View Post
Your entire ATD/MLD rebuttles are boiled down in the two bolded posts. You want me to "connect the dots" with your players because a guy on his line hits hard but your players gets more penalty minutes so he of course has the physical attributes desperately needed.

Andddddd then of course 3 lines down you say I like to "Im reading what I like to read" and a guy who does all the small things for a team to win, is a relentless checker, has the best work ethic on his team etc.. etc.. of course is unable to win puck battles along the boards.
No, you are missing the point, I don't want you to connect any dots, nor do I care if you do, I am just matching you, logical leap by logical leap.

Quote:
Who has the time to sort through all of your BS? I sure as hell don't and that is what 95% of your posts are.

Oh ya well my player was top 27 in ESP on the road during weekend games 3 times in his career and my defenseman minus 4 outliers averaging together there 1st and 3rd periods and 75% of the 3rd place defenseman in their 2nd and 3rd best seasons all have better % then yours...... GIVE ME A BREAK, when does common sense enter the conversation?
Wind. You forgot wind. And the coefficient of friction on the ice, which changes throughout the game.

Quote:
Yes MLD players have top 10's in points, 4 of my players have finished top 10 in points. Explain that one?
Yeah, I said most don't. Since 4 of your picks do, does that not mean that most of them don't?

Quote:
Golonka has your main offensive weapon is weak very weak and you know it, you completely ignore Joe Carveth so I guess +75 to Halifax compared to your "+20" for defenseman so I guess according to your methods Halifax now has the +55 advantage.
Well done, sounds like you are right on top of things here.

Quote:
I don't select players I am "unimpressed with" I like to do my research before I pick them. Thanks though.
Hey, don't get me wrong. Stumpel was the best I could do at the time. Doesn't mean I have to be impressed with him, it just means I wasn't impressed with what was left. I am fine though... six of the top-20 defensemen in the MLD is a pretty good haul. (I think my next opponent has five of them too). Good luck to ya.

seventieslord is offline   Reply With Quote