View Single Post
Old
09-02-2011, 08:36 PM
markrander87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventieslord View Post
No, you are missing the point, I don't want you to connect any dots, nor do I care if you do, I am just matching you, logical leap by logical leap.

Wind. You forgot wind. And the coefficient of friction on the ice, which changes throughout the game.

Yeah, I said most don't. Since 4 of your picks do, does that not mean that most of them don't?
3 out of my top 6 have top 10's and HHOF Hooper and Smith don't qualify due to era, i'd say that's a pretty impressive amount, it's not my fault yours don't.

Quote:
Well done, sounds like you are right on top of things here.
Pretty pathetic isn't it, thats what we look forward to reading while sorting through your posts.

Quote:
Hey, don't get me wrong. Stumpel was the best I could do at the time. Doesn't mean I have to be impressed with him, it just means I wasn't impressed with what was left. I am fine though... six of the top-20 defensemen in the MLD is a pretty good haul. (I think my next opponent has five of them too). Good luck to ya.

Show me where 6 of the top 20 dmen in the MLD belong to your team (Interesting you havent touched on sargents pathetic longevity) Bodnar,Smith, Carson and Carveth are the top 4 offensive players in the series, heck prove that Bullard is behind Golonka (Or whoever you claim to be your best offensive player)

Ya drafting a 2nd line C in round 11 will absolutely cost you, add in that its one of your famous Modern compiler and that 2nd line is well below par.

You had a voter ask you to sell golonkas offense, do you plan on addressing him?

markrander87 is offline   Reply With Quote