View Single Post
Old
09-03-2011, 09:44 AM
bsl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McNeal View Post
First of all, you're such an overly confrontational poster it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

Secondly, trust me, I put a lot more thought into my analysis of the Habs injuries than you have. In fact, if you took a second to read anything I wrote in this thread you'd realize that 1) I said the Habs had injury troubles last year because of the value of the players they lost and they should be commended for overcoming them and 2) my analysis of the Habs injury problems are over a 6 year span, a span in which Habs fans like yourself complain season after season about injuries when the team is relatively healthy compared to the rest of the league.

Regardless of how you feel, the Habs are not any more injured than your average NHL team. That you think other teams being capable of filling their losses because they have great depth is some sort of positive for the Habs baffles me. Yes, Boston was able to make up for the loss of Savard because they drafted two great centers. How does that reflect on the Habs if their conference rivals can compensate for their injuries better than them?
Fair enough. Good points. And take it easy on me. It's never personal, yes I'm confrontational because I can't be confrontational at work or anywhere else in this city far away from Canada, so have some patience if I come off as rude! I don't mean to be!

bsl is offline   Reply With Quote