View Single Post
Old
09-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs23 View Post
I'll give you another reason why Sports radio works in English in Montreal & not in French. I work well in the City with my Franco counterparts. Heh! Were all Bilingual.

But when the Anglo's are together were talking/watching boxing, NCAA football, betting, etc.... The Anglo's of Montreal make relations with all North America & all the sports it offers. So we have much more too talk about. Not just the Habs, even though they are #1!!!! :-)
Sorry, that doesn't cut it. Anybody who listened to the Morning Show at Team 990 just this week, heard Price said that it's awfully tough to talk about sports during summer time. That with no MLB team, a CFL team that plays once a week, a soccer team that plays from time to time but again not at a major level, with hockey being THE main subject, they have a tough time making their shows interesting. The Anglos seems to think so to.

Don't tell me that there are Anglos only who are following Bute and Co. Don't tell me they are the only ones at the Als game or Impact game either. It is tougher in the summer for everybody. Hockey is #1, #2 and #3 whether you speak french or english.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote