Old
09-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Player 61
#Winning

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Player 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Sorry, that doesn't cut it. Anybody who listened to the Morning Show at Team 990 just this week, heard Price said that it's awfully tough to talk about sports during summer time. That with no MLB team, a CFL team that plays once a week, a soccer team that plays from time to time but again not at a major level, with hockey being THE main subject, they have a tough time making their shows interesting. The Anglos seems to think so to.

Don't tell me that there are Anglos only who are following Bute and Co. Don't tell me they are the only ones at the Als game or Impact game either. It is tougher in the summer for everybody. Hockey is #1, #2 and #3 whether you speak french or english.
Depends what you do. We can't speak for all Montreal. I do eve work mostly, But when I'm off I love the Morning show in summer, they let me know what the Dodgers(Go Kemp) are doing & yes! we want to know. I bet a lot of people don't even know that The Pittsburgh Pirates have a Montreal Born player in their lineup! Why not? The Montreal'er is a Pitcher, check GUYS! CHECK! Do your homework....

There are a lot of Anglo's that follow Mitch, The Morning Show, Marinaro & yes even even Randy. he's the Golf guy & his slot is perfect.

Why should people care about stats. the stats are high in Winter & the product costs less. Let it be....

Last edited by Player 61: 09-03-2011 at 09:04 PM.
Player 61 is offline   Reply With Quote