View Single Post
Old
09-03-2011, 10:07 PM
markrander87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarek View Post

During his prime was before those years, I thought. The years posted there show what he did AFTER his prime, and it shows that he was still able to keep up with the likes of Suchy, Nedomansky, Pospisil and Holik.

Also, why are you so surprised that everyone is biased against you when you say garbage like "it's a good thing you don't matter". Also, who is this BoyWonder you speak of? Maybe someone should tell that person that you're talking behind their back.
Because I only address you and 70's in this matter, because as I already mentioned you don't matter, I could care less of what your opinion is. This BoyWonder guy I speak of is that Jarek guy that changed his username for a good 4-6 months to a mocking nickname I gave him I never thought it would have stuck that hard with you, I really like that Boywonder guy a lot

Considering Golonka started his career in 1960 and this data starts in 1965 are you implying Golonka only had a 5 year prime? Fairly small prime for a "top notch" offensive weapon for a czech player playing in the 1960's.

markrander87 is offline   Reply With Quote