Thread: 9/11 Tribute
View Single Post
Old
09-04-2011, 11:38 AM
gotmonte

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HagelinForPresident View Post
I was just watching the South Park episode, "It's a Jersey Thing" where New Jersey spreads and is conquering the United States. After running out of options for help, South Park sends a tape to Al Queida asking for their help because if they dont help, New Jersey will eventually spread to them. So when fighting off the New Jersey people, South Park finally runs out of ammo and then Al Queida comes to the rescue... Flying planes and crashing them into the ground and exploding on the New Jersey people. Now it isn't a direct 9/11 reference, but at the same time is disturbing. Although I find South Park to be very funny.
for that right there, I WILL NEVER EVER WATCH SOUTH PARK AGAIN. And No I am NOT kidding.

Crashing planes into America (whether jersey or not.. whether it is a joke or not) will NEVER EVER be OK to reference 9/11 attacks as a JOKE.

I dont like south park that much anyways. Every time I put it on, they are either making fun of Jesus or killing Jesus or something along the lines of Making fun of Jesus.
Now I am not turning this into a religious debate so please dont turn it into. Just stating why I dont like the show FOR ME.

gotmonte is offline   Reply With Quote