View Single Post
Old
09-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
Yeah. They'll most likely have some on hand but that's because they usually give some signed stuff away for things like who has the best question from the crowd and things like that. I would definitely ask a question to try and win. Last year, they gave away a stick auto'd by Hank to someone who asked a question and they also gave away auto'd jerseys by Thomas, Chara, and Bergeron to three different people when they brought the Cup to the NHL Store back in June.

Cool story, back in November when the Flames came to town, they stopped by the NHL Store one day. NHL announced it on their Facebook so I dropped by after class and turns out me and only two other people showed up. I wound up winning a Flames jersey auto'd by Giordano, Bourque, and Iginla and got to talk to them personally for a couple of minutes. I was actually talking about Boyle with some of the Flames staff and the turnaround he had last year. One thing I remember them saying was that game was one of the most physical games they played in years. Was pretty cool to get to talk to both the players and staff about something like that. I got pics with them too that the NHL also posted on their Facebook.
That's awesome man. I gotta get an autograph from Hank and/or Richie. Give me some good Q's to ask hahaha

Clowes Line is offline   Reply With Quote