View Single Post
Old
09-04-2011, 04:58 PM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Anyone been playing the demo all kinds like me? Feel is nice, can't complain. Finding it interesting how the players will skate backwards if they have nothing in front of them, helping me avoid over pursuing. The goals are pretty similar, a good wrist shot on a good angle will score. Shots from the point are a little too good, goalies let in some weak ones. A good screen, with a quality shooter usually spells a goal.

Hitting the goalie has already left a bad taste in my mouth with a couple of stupid goals that for whatever reason are goals (goalie has the puck, gets hit and loses it his own net... really?)

They have some tweaking to do, like talking about the Bruins as a top PP in the league...

For the season, what do you guys need/looking for. I play a lot of NHL, but mostly just online games, never got into the HUT, maybe this year since I expect to have the game from day one, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands as it's my final year of school! I can play pretty much all positions except goalie. On D I like to play safe and take my ass to the front of the net and just clear rebounds. On O I tend to be a hog when I play with others, but mainly I don't trust their talent. I have noticed that passing is by far the best way to created space in the game, especially riding the boards and passing up point against a team like Vancouver who play a conservative and collapsing style, gives for big point shots.