View Single Post
Old
09-04-2011, 05:05 PM
cheerupmurray

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciccarelli View Post
Yeah. That Timrå D looks nothing short of terrible and lacks atleast two elite level d-men, but if they decided to sign only one guy they should've gone with someone with offensive skills. Jerofejevs is a pure stay at home guy and not even to most impressive at that. Timrå can't seriosly be thinking that Robinson could be a top notch offensive guy? Sure, he had a great season in the weak norwegian league, but IMHO his below 0,5PPG numbers from both the ECHL and NCAA are clear indicators that he won't do any damage in this level. I guess Halonen is their most offensively gifted d-man then..? Yikes...

EDIT: Jokela did not have the most impressive season of his career but I can assure you he's on a whole different level compared to Jerofejevs. So if you think Jokela sucked do not expect great things out of Jerofejevs either.
Marcus Högström had 29 points in allsvenskan for a very weak Sundsvall team and he is still very young. Quite often SEL-2 production translate very well to SEL. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes Timrås best offensive D-man. Allsvenskan is clearly a better league than GET-ligaen so I think he might be a safer bet than Mat Robinson. Hope Robinson is wellscouted, he have put up lots of points in ECHL and Norway but it's a big jump to SEL.

Last edited by cheerupmurray: 09-04-2011 at 06:33 PM.
cheerupmurray is offline   Reply With Quote