Thread: News Article: McKeen's
View Single Post
Old
09-05-2011, 03:31 PM
Tusk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Absolutely. Which to me, that report is no big deal. But I suspect some people will come in and try to kill it....I'm ecstatic about having Cole. Maybe more because we never have too many of those types of guy and surely because he brings that size and weight up a little. But I've seen tons of games, and that McKeen report is actually quite accurate. What remains to be seen is what Martin can do with him so that he improves it.
Yeah, but you know everything's a big deal around here. I'm looking forward to having him too, I think he fits the team like a glove, attitude wise and is an obvious lacking-element. He gives an honest effort too.

I'm always trying my best to not be a homer to the point where a lot of my friends think I always discredit my own team too much, but I think I'm like that from spending so much time on HFBoards, where almost everybody is a crazy homer. But honestly, I'm pretty excited about this teams chances even with the improvements made in the rest of the conference. One thing people tend to forget, and I've said it before on here and management says it too but this is only this teams 3rd season together. The veterans and the coaching staff have only been here that long and I think last year was a steady improvement enough to think that they can continue that progress. Throwing Cole into the mix will help significantly even if he barely scratches 20 goals.

Edit: Also meant to mention I'm excited to pick up my copy of Mckeen's too, it really is the best one out there.

Last edited by Tusk: 09-05-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Tusk is online now   Reply With Quote