View Single Post
Old
09-07-2011, 02:51 AM
fredrikstad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
HC LEV Poprad - they have no money from Russia as I know.
Draft KHL - what is original idea of draft NHL? IMO to focus ONLY on canada (60īs), later US and with globalisation to Europe.

KHL does the first step - to focus for Russia - like NHL did in 60īs. IMO it is ok, why should NHL/ KHL draft intervene into other countries? why should NHL/ KHL draft ruin developing system in Sweden, Slovakia or so? I like what KHL does. They dont sign drafted Finn to play in MHL at 17 years. They just wait until he is fully developed (like Riga signed Lucenius). I hate about NHL draft that they force europeans to play in CHL, AHL instead of developing at home. So, europeans junior leagues fall
I completely agreed with you on this one.
NHL teams (and chl) should not be allowed to draft europeans. It is a free world,and europeans should have the oportunity to choose wich team they want to play for,and sign to.
It`s not fair that players like Omark and Linus Klasen have to work on "slavery"contracts in AHL,making 65k a year. Players like them,can easily make 500k in sweeden,so AHL it`s not atractive at all for skilled players like them.

So pleace. Free the europians from the draft.

fredrikstad is offline   Reply With Quote