View Single Post
Old
09-07-2011, 08:03 AM
MaxV

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
Thank You very much Armenia!

Advokat and Fursenko need to be kicked out of the NT and RFS, all I can say GTFO. Our NT reminds me the Soviet Union in the 80's - период застоя. Players who don't play for their clubs cannot be counted upon for the NT plain and simple. With Pavlyuchenko, Pogrebnyak, and Billyaletdinov riding the pine - we are in trouble. Is Samedov's potential lower than Billyaletdinov? - no doubt, is he right now a better player, though? - also no doubt. Had Samedov being in great game shape he is been on the pitch yesterday, he scored one of the 2 great scoring chances that Billyaletdinov has ruined. As far as the offense goes - we are screwed, two of our best (potentially) strikers are on the bench for the most part (based on what I had seen from Pavlyuchenko - very much deservedly so) - Kerzhakov cannot play against good physical deffenses and he proved it yesterday again, Bukharov is riding the bench...I think it's clearly a time to bring in fresh blood, based on the games of the Russia-2 NT squad - I was impressed with Dzyuba, Ignatiev, and Samsonov - we need fresh blood!!
I say Billaletdinov and Pavlyuchenko should be called up to the nt based on their potential, but they shouldn't be playing untill they crack the roster or transfere somewhere where they will get PT. For now I'd call up Dzyuba and Samedov in their place.
I disagree about Pav. Don't forget he had a hat-trick vs. Armenia. Plus he had a great cross yesterday that Zyryanov screwed up.

Sure, he screws up golden opportunities, but who on our team doesn't?

I would say, not only should Pav be with the NT, but he should be starting instead of Kerzhakov.

I agree that lack of playing time for the club hurts Pav's and Pog's forms. Hopefully, they move to clubs that will give them more opportunities.

The guy that frustrates me the most among the starters is Semshov. Every time he gets a scoring opportunity, he trips over his own feet. Even the goal vs. Macedonia was a fluke.

I don't think Dzyuba is ready yet. Samedov deserves a call-up, but he is a bit of liability on D.

MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote