View Single Post
Old
10-24-2003, 07:51 AM
Habnot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfansam
i like koivu, but why should we change up the lines that are working well... were i julien i'd install koivu on a "3rd" line with Ward and Sundstrom. Both guys skate hard, and can play both ways. Koivu would turn that line into a scoring threat and they'd be defensively responsible. Could be a good thing (a la Modano under Hitchcock). We'd have 3 scoring threats (4 if you count that Juneau-Dackell-Bulis is causing trouble for opposition late in games) and lines with size, defense and offensive potential!

If we falter, then change things up. Until then let the team play as a team, Koivu included.

GO HABS!

I've been in Montreal for most of my life and I have heard and read alot of crap over the year, but this Koivu situation ranks up there as the foulest. The team has been winning because of the system put in place and Theo. Everyone, including the Koivu-basher say that he is the Habs best forward. So if he is ready, you treat him like your best player and you give him the ice time you reserve for your best.