View Single Post
Old
09-08-2011, 12:18 AM
jarek

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
Since jarek apparently spent the spring of 2010 blacked out, here's an article to remind us about how important Campbell was to Chicago. I had forgotten the details myself, but the article jogged my memory:

Campbell missed the last 14 games of the season from a broken collarbone caused by an Ovechkin hit. He missed the first few games of the playoffs and Chicago went down to Nashville in the first round. Campbell's return was credited with turning things around for Chicago in the first round:

He was eased back into the lineup, hence the relatively low average minutes (much lower than his regular season average), but his impact was large, at least in the first round after he returned.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/0...#ixzz1XKpIpmIY
What a pathetic team, needing a #4 D to come back to remember how to play hockey against an inferior team. They would have adjusted eventually. Good teams always do. If they didn't.. then they aren't a good team. They were more than capable enough without Campbell to win the cup.

Ugh. I'm done talking about Campbell.. and Ehrhoff. I can't do it anymore. It's hurting my brain.

jarek is offline   Reply With Quote