View Single Post
Old
09-08-2011, 12:22 AM
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarek View Post
What a pathetic team, needing a #4 D to come back to remember how to play hockey against an inferior team. They would have adjusted eventually. Good teams always do. If they didn't.. then they aren't a good team. They were more than capable enough without Campbell to win the cup.
Campbell was Chicago's co-#2 in the 2009-10 regular season, with the exact same average ice time as Brent Seabrook. He was their #3 in the playoffs once he shook the cobwebs off. Elsewhere in the article I quoted, it mentions how Campbell returned quite a bit earlier from his injury than expected.

And no offense, but I'll believe what Coach Quennville says over what you say about the matter.

Quote:
Ugh. I'm done talking about Campbell.. and Ehrhoff. I can't do it anymore. It's hurting my brain.
Is that a promise?

Seriously though, this is pointless. You came in here to trash a pair of modern defensemen who happen to play on our team, and you have admitted multiple times that you don't care how they compare to their Regina counterparts (Gibbs and Sargent). So what's the point?

Last edited by TheDevilMadeMe: 09-08-2011 at 12:32 AM.
TheDevilMadeMe is online now   Reply With Quote