View Single Post
Old
09-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Toasterman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs24Seven View Post
Just to give others an idea of what tickets are going for, for the first 2 games at the ACC. (this may not represent all people selling, just my experience) I get my ticks from a ticket agent/broker/scalper (organizer of nhl tickets and tours for the senators mainly) for the Leafs when in Ottawa, but tried last season for the first 2 games ... last year, 2 lowers for the mtl/leafs home opener he wanted $350 each, 11 rows from the ice i forget the section but not corners or behind the goal, (did not buy) and the 2nd game vs the sens was $250 each section 118 row 10, which i bought. My buddy went online the day ticks went on sale and got us each a single for game one/home opener last yr and saved us $100plus even tho we didnt sit together. This yr, i just got confirmation for 2 tickets 11 rows from the ice same section for $275 (an increase of $25) Didnt ask about game 1 ticks, gonna get singles again. A lot of $$$$ for a game, but still cheaper than ebay or stub hub for 11th row from the ice where the Leafs shoot twice. I do not sell tickets, just passing some info for ppl who might want to know.
I've looked on stubhub and the Leafs have to have the highest re-sell prices in the NHL. It's insane.

Toasterman is offline   Reply With Quote