View Single Post
Old
09-08-2011, 01:12 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr San Diego Hab View Post
Every Hab game was on TV last season through the Center Ice package, the NHL channel (usually Sat night game on CBC or weekday game TSN) or VS (only 1 game last season if I remember correctly).

I also have DirecTV.

There has been a big increase in the number of HD games per day with DirecTV the last couple of seasons (although from what I hear DirecTV has more HD games then Dish or Cable).

The only downer that continues to irritate me is that the TSN and CBC games shown through the Center Ice package are still not in HD. Only get the HD feeds for those channels when the NHL channel picks up that individual game. I hope this changes this season but have not heard any news on this (sure it is a money issue).

Over the past 2 seasons, the occasional Sportsnet HD game will be shown through the Center Ice package but it’s not an everyday occurrence…yet.
I used to have directv and will likely go back when I move, but for the past few years i've been stuck with comcast. They don't have that many games in HD but all the TSN and CBC are HD at least.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote