View Single Post
Old
09-08-2011, 02:52 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipitar View Post
Well, definitely the frozen four loss against Michigan (in which I thought Frattin was more noticeable, even though no Dakota players managed a single goal).

I slightly remember an earlier game as well, was it against Denver? Don't know...I assume Frattin was also more dominant, but my memories are quite blurry on that one.
For the Frozen Four tourny, both Kristo and Frattin had 3 pts in the 3 games. Frattin had a big playoff series vs Tech for sure, but that wasn't even fun to watch as ND just steam rolled them. The games vs CC and DU in the playoffs imo Kristo was better although Frattin did get the game winner I still think Kristo was better as he was all over the place.

Imo if not for Kristo in the CC and DU games, they might not have advanced, granted i'm not saying Kristo was head and shoulders better in the playoffs as in my first post I said he may have been their best in the playoffs (I counted the FF as well) Plus Kristo was just coming back from being out for a month with the foot injury and Frattin was on the top line getting the best ice time but Kristo looked like his Freshman year self.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote