09-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidAcbj View Post
Hey everyone,

Thanks for voting and I appreciate all the great feedback! I thought all the avatar options were great and it was pretty cool how they were all so similar! This should be a lot of fun and I love the ideas already submitted.

I'm at work now but will begin working on them tonight. I also have a pretty light weekend (just LOTS of football) so I should be able to get a good jump on the requests.

I'll start creating in the order they were submitted and will post a few at a time in the thread and mark who it is assigned to. I also believe Plong123 will be keeping track in the original post so you can see if your idea has been taken or not.
I am bitter and spiteful because as a result of the work of you and others my design only got two votes.

Admittedly, tho, my vote was not one of those two votes that my design received. BUT STILL.

I have no idea if the PSD will work for me and mine, but I intend to give it a try.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote