GDT: Anaheim @ Nashville (Game 2) 7:00 CST
View Single Post
10-09-2005, 01:52 AM
Join Date: Jul 2005
Forgot to add my observations (since I actually saw a game):
1) Hamhuis and Suter looked good tonight. Hamhuis nearly scored a goal on Vokoun but besides that he played well. Suter seemed to play better in his second NHL game.
2) Nichol looked solid in his first game as a Pred. He's a good skater and was out killing some penalties. Looks like a great fourth line center for our team.
3) Hall still looked a step behind. I know it was mentioned before, but why is he playing on the PP?
4) Kariya-Legwand-Erat were all -2 but I thought the line played well. Leggy hit the post on a good wrister, Kariya had several chances during regulation, and Erat should have had at least one goal (esp. on that breakaway against Giguere).
5) Yanic Perreault. Wow didn't see this coming. He didn't play a perfect game, but he if he continues to play like this he is a big-time asset for the Preds. Sullivan-Perreault-Walker line is solid.
... in case you didn't hear, the Preds are freakin 2 and 0. Bring on The Great One ...
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Stars-Preds