View Single Post
Old
09-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Jack Bourdain
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
I actually cook a lot, and eat much better than the average person; probably about 4 or 5 times a week. For example last week I cooked 4 times(Pesto tomato pasta, chicken on grilled tomato and spinach, trout with onions, tomatoes and boiled potatoes, and perogies). Breakfast is simple, usually just an egg or two, or some toast with cheese or peanut butter. But finding places for lunch and for times I am feeling a bit lazy I need cheap places to go. And sometimes these places are a lot cheaper than cooking for yourself could be, especially for lunch where you can find really good deals.

Thanks for the recommendations BTW.
You're welcome, and sounds like you're set if you can make your own food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermamoud View Post
Noodle Factory on st-urbain has pretty good shanghai style cooking. The soup dumplings are amazing.

For vegetarian indian (gasp!), Pushap is your best bet. It's dirt cheap (you can eat for two for about 15$) and it's pretty awesome vegetarian food.
And yeah I'm of Indian descent and we're pretty picky about Indian restaurants in general, but Pushap is great. We usually go there for sweets and samosa but their veg dishes are good too.