Old
09-11-2011, 10:00 PM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
I hope not.

Inconsistent, loses battles for the puck all the time and isn't very responsible at either ends of the ice.
Haha you're kidding right? You wouldn't add a kid with that much talent for zero asset cost?

We haven't spent it for reasons unbeknownst, my friend. I thought signing Hannan would be awesome for 1 or even 2 years as he could replace Spacek next year and he's a Hamrlik-lite in the sense that he eats minutes on the second pairing and he's good defensively as long as he's not overworked. Why he went for Calgary, I do not know. Did we offer anything? If so, was it term/money that he didn't like? He signed @1mil/1yr. Does he hate Montreal? No clue, but Calgary is no contender lol

I've said it before: I don't want fighters who do nothing else. Winchester is atrocious in all 3 zones and he doesn't draw penalties. He just fights and takes penalties.

I liked the idea of having Stillman.. then he retired. Madden is a lot slower now, but I still wouldn't mind him around for 1 year with the youngsters.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline   Reply With Quote