View Single Post
Old
09-11-2011, 11:31 PM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

vCash: 500
forwards
A. i gave the forward group an A because of what they do on the ice as a whole, not only point production. they buy into the system and play it well, they limit the burden on defense and goaltending which leads us to winning more games, but scoring less. and pleks is an elite defensive center.

defense
B. losing hammer is gonna hurt a lot more than a lot of haters here will care to admit. spaceman is on his last legs although i know he can still do some good with limited time and on the proper side. markov, im certain, will come back to form, subban will rock, gill and gorges will do what they have proved they can do best but emelin and weber lack experience.

goaltending
A+. carey price with a good backup or dare i say: starter-and-a-half in budaj

coaching
A+. **** the haters. Martin knows his **** and two years running he has proved it. say what you want about how he handles the kids, but bottom line is: subban is better, white is better, eller is better and desharnais is better. and his method of handling (or mishandling) players, for better or for worse, left the canadiens absent players with no fight, no will to compete, no will to improve in them and EVERYBODY buys into the system. that's what makes the habs win games.

special team
A+. martin's system plus markov and subban will see the habs be a top 5 team for the pp AND the pk.

front office
B+. very conservative. and some of the trades involving lesser players didn't turn out quite as well as we had hoped. Gave an B+ because that's exactly what they are, lesser players. the habs are no better or worse without these players. Good signings.

and to repeat what neofury said: for the first time in years, the habs are a real team. that i think is a big part of their success.

MasterDecoy is offline   Reply With Quote