View Single Post
Old
09-12-2011, 10:15 AM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
I agree. His strength and possession are impressive given his age in this tournament.

Im glad people get to see him play now. Because I felt like one of only few who loved the pick.

This tournament is good for him. Make him realize he can play against Pro caliber players. Its good for his confidence. He should have a big year in Plymouth.
This is a step up for Miller--the creativity part will probably come in time. I think he's feeling his way a bit. Actually I think all the 18 year olds are feeling their way. Miller has shown the best of his age group. McColgan next. The way the big team is constructed I think it's going to take Miller at least two years and he may have to shift to wing to do it then. In the next year or two I expect we'll see the departures of Avery, Christensen, Fedotenko and possibly Wolski, MZA. We'll know about Weise and have a better idea about how Hagelin fits in. I see Kreider in the Rangers plans ahead of both Miller and Hagelin. And ahead of Thomas. Other prospects in the mix should be Yogan, Fasth, Bourque (if he can stay healthy) and Lindberg. Fogarty possibly further down the road. These are all potentially core players. McColgan might be in there as well.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote