View Single Post
Old
09-12-2011, 07:32 PM
broadwayblue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by petejudge View Post
out of guys i wasn't really paying much attention to before the tournament, i was very impressed by mccolgan and parlett, although less so by parlett. as mentioned earlier parlett is much less of a "kid" than most of the guys playing here, so seeing him push around 18 year olds isn't much of a surprise. while he's looked good, i don't think he has nhl-type skill. mccolgan however has looked great and has potential to eventually make the big club.

ryan borque is a guy who i've always counted out because of his size, and even though he's looked great here i still don't know that he could ever be a solid nhl player at 5'9. i'm very impressed, and HOPE he can one day make the squad, but i'm not so sure.

christian thomas hasn't really impressed me honestly. i'm not high on this kid at all and he hasn't done anything to change my mind.

to me, jt miller has been the standout. he's played a VERY solid two-way game and put in that goal on his first shift last night. he seemed nervous at first but now he's very poised. i love the way he handles himself, i love the way he plays the game. he fits with the rangers perfectly. i'm certain he'll be a ranger within the next 3-4 years.

i feel like i'm not the only one who's been blown away by erixon.
he looks good out there but he hasn't stood out as being far and away the best player on the ice, which i think he should be. he looks like he MIGHT be ready for the nhl, but i'm not so sure. mcilrath needs time to develop but i have high hopes for him and think he can pull it together and hopefully he can fill out his frame a bit.
Reading the rest of your paragraph I don't think you meant to say that. But the thing about erixon is he is not a flashy player. And he's still adjusting to the north american game so he'll take some time to get comfortable.

broadwayblue is offline   Reply With Quote