View Single Post
Old
10-24-2003, 01:46 PM
CechMY5HOLEman-ek!

vCash: 500
Alex Henry is the guy I'd send down to Houston. In his one appearance, so far, he was no better than I had imagined he'd be. That is to say he was more or less a pylon. Perhaps management thinks they can make him better ala the improvement (albeit no where near earth shattering) shown in the likes of Johnson and Brown. Even so, I don't see the talent/ability for him to be anything more than a fringe depth player. Having said that, I really don't see the point in having him around unless we are trying to lose games. Though I am not that fond of him, Roche (please show me something...anything? ) is better and even though he's probably not quite ready, I'd rather see Michalek up here than Henry.

I'm also losing my patience with Daigle. He was not impressive in pre-season at all, but the first couple of regular season games he looked pretty good. He actually seemed to be going into the fray a bit more (not a ton but noticeably more for him...a guy known for his soft play). Now he seems to be back to his original scared to get his face dirty self.

Maid Marian is like that too, but not to the extent Daigle is and let's face it, it's acceptable when you actually put up points consistently (or in Gaborik's case, consistently for half a season :p ). If Daigle can't manage to put up points he's useless IMO.

Of course there are others I'd like to see leave the team too cou(Barby)gh!!!

It will be VERY interesting to see what happens if the team continues to struggle in the standings (w/ or w/o the holdouts signing) as far as youth vs. vets.