View Single Post
Old
09-13-2011, 10:54 PM
HYORI 1963
Grit & Character

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
We will see, all I'm saying is he was one of the worst players in the NHL last season, there is no doubting that. Was he injured? In a bad situation? Who knows but he didn't contribute anything to Columbus.

His offensive production and physical play/fighting have gone down drastically the past three seasons and he is 36 years old, he is simply getting worse and he wasn't that good to begin with. I don't know exactly what you are expecting him to do on the Kings? If he plays like he did last season he will be on waivers by November.

Hunter is 31 and when healthy is simply a much better hockey player than Ethan Moreau. I think he can be an excellent bottom line player for the Kings.

And as for Clune, he will be on waivers when he is sent down but odds are no one claims him. There are 29 other teams waiving career minor league players, and they almost always slip through. There will be better players on waivers around the time of finals cuts.
Well, simply for the fact that he is 36 yrs old should be his motivation don't you think? This COULD be his final nhl season and I would bet that he wants to go out on a high note. I'm actually very happy for Moreau and I'm hopeful he can be very effective.

HYORI 1963 is offline   Reply With Quote