View Single Post
Old
10-24-2003, 02:11 PM
IGM

vCash: 500
Why shouldn't Huett have gotten the start? Do you think that Huet was to blame for the loss? I was right there and I didn't see him even have a chance on three of the goals. Granted, he didn't make a miracle save on a shot that he couldnt see to save our butts last night but I wouldn't pin the loss on him. Why was it a mistake for AM to start a goalie that had a great pre season AND a shutout in his first start against a team that has been struggling? If not last night, when would you give him the start? It was smart to start Huett and if he would have stolen a win for us last night (the team was so flat and awful that the only way any goalie could have won was to have stolen it) then you would have said that it was a good idea to start him.

Your other argument has no validity either. We are 4 and 3. We had two wins before our last loss before last night and don't make me breakout the records (actually at my fingertips) to prove you wrong here.

Here is another flaw from you, most of the top teams in the legue have more than one agitator. Detroit has a line full of them as well as the Fliers/Devils/Sens etc. Your just wrong.