View Single Post
Old
09-14-2011, 09:34 AM
ItsAllPartOfThePlan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranis View Post
Based on what? Blowing up in Game 6 against Chicago? Or his poor record against the Top 10 offensive team in the league during the regular season? Or based on the fact that he felt the need to defend Luongo to the media instead of worrying about his own job?

Yes, the goalie that hasn't even had to be a starter yet is clearly the one stronger mentally.
Call it a hunch then. But from what I've seen throughout Schneider's career at this point, he seems to be a stronger goalie mentally. Again, this is just my opinion.

edit - how did he blow up in game 6 against Chicago? if you are talking blowing up, look at games 4 and 5 from Luongo. If you are talking about a couple errors he made handling the puck, look at Luongo's games vs SJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridescently View Post

Scheider is a question mark. I agree that he is going to be a fantastic starting goalie someday, but you don't bench a multiple time Vezina nominee for a guy that has played 35 games in the NHL.
Like I said, in no way do I think Schneider should replace Luongo. All I said is that Luongo is not mentally strong.

ItsAllPartOfThePlan is offline   Reply With Quote