View Single Post
Old
09-14-2011, 03:19 PM
Fitzy
All Is Well

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
Oh yeah because that's totally what I said.

6 goals and 17 assists for 23 points as a playmaker in 42 games. which would've translated to 12 goals and 34 assists for a little less than 46 points over a full season. But nooooo I don't want him on my team! He's too tiny and can't improve at the ripe old age of 24. In comparison, Wolski put up 35 points in 73 games.

I'd rather hype up the guy who dominated the SEL than any of our bottom 6 prospects, as much as I like Bourque and Hagelin.
46 points is good, especially for a rookie. It needs to be maybe a little better because of his defensive and physical shortcomings but 46 points would be one of the better on last year's club.

If Zucc makes the team, and I suspect he may get him on the powerplay unit and see where it goes. Its not like we have a ton of top 6 guys just knocking on the door right now, Krieder is unavailable, Thomas seems to be a ways off and Hagelin is better suited for a bottom 6 role to start his career.

We need PP guys anyways. Anisimov is not a huge PP guy. Richards will be at the point. Dubi and Cally shouldnt have to play 26 minute games all year.

Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote