View Single Post
Old
09-14-2011, 03:41 PM
Reimer
Tambo Troll Face

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyaddict101 View Post
Not sure how you would assume that any distant fan of the Blue Jays has been herded.

Not really a baseball fan at all because basically the Yankees and Bosox are either in the playoffs or challenging for it every year. The salary discrepancy in baseball is so ridiculous that I rarely watch baseball.

Should I assume anyone that does is just stupid because the regular season is a waste of time? Book the Yankees or Boston to win the pennant! I haven't followed all year but I am willing to bet that Boston or the Yankees or both are on top. Am I correct?
The Yankees have dominated baseball for a long time and the BoSox being a dominant team has only happened since the mid-2000's.

Anyhow you are correct as of today the Yanks lead the division and the BoSox are leading the AL Wildcard. However the Jays got a huge victory over them today and helped out Tampa Bay and any other teams chasing the wild card.

I understand why you dislike baseball and it's what made me dislike baseball for a number of years. However the accumulation of talent on the BoSox, Yankess and Cardinals is good to watch for the fans either to cheer against or to just watch the sheer talent on those teams. Some of the best baseball players in the world.

Reimer is offline   Reply With Quote