View Single Post
Old
09-15-2011, 02:10 PM
Cawz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
The GDT threads were closed by the time I got to it. The PGT was closed. There really was no thread to post this in that wasn't closed.

Anyway the chorus here in response seems to be "everybody loses fights". Which wasn't the point. That he chose a time like that to fight was more the point. Plus that he's not nearly as good a fighter as he thinks he is.

For those defending his action. Tell me what it accomplished for the player. What did it accomplish for the org re: seeing the player in action at this tourney?

I'll be back later in the day to see the comments describing how important it was for Colton to start that fight while leading 7-1 in a meaningless game. Sure taught that guy a lesson.
What does the score have to do with anything? Nobody cares about the score of the game.

If it was indeed in response to the player trying to run our new star #1 pick, then it is quite important, as captain, to stand up to him. No one will remember the score, but people will remember that the captain stood up for his star player. The fact that he got tagged sucked, but would you rather him do nothing instead?