View Single Post
Old
09-15-2011, 04:08 PM
VanSciver

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Umm.. I think I win this argument? I did think this through and provided some pretty valuable information. The team has showed in the past they can care less who they send through waivers. Fine, Nodl wont get sent down, Bartulis gets sent down then.

Oh and for injury call ups? Unless someone gets injured in the first 9 games, there is no problem. Say someone does, that is where the extra forward/defenseman comes into play.

Please reread everything before responding because you did not do that last time.
Bartulis would also have to clear Waivers. Your statement that the team could care less about who they send through Waivers, makes zero sense. The Flyers aren't going to risk losing a solid young player to give Couturier a 8 game tryout, then send him to Juniors. I suggest you do the Cap numbers. Because if they send Bartulis down, and he clears, then who is the 7th D man? Any other option is more expensive against the Cap then Bartulis. I'm glad you think you win this argument. You clearly didn't think it through. You probably weren't even aware that Nodl and Bartulis had to clear Waivers to be sent down. The information you provided was bad information.

Last edited by VanSciver: 09-15-2011 at 04:15 PM.
VanSciver is offline   Reply With Quote