View Single Post
Old
09-16-2011, 01:09 AM
canucks1982

vCash: 500
sedins playoff history

yes I know the Sedin didn't lead the canucks to the stanley cup yet but I think Sedins get too much bashing from fans about their playoff stats. Overall the last 3yrs. The Sedins production are not great but they are pretty good

last 3 yrs. henrik had 22 points in 25 games. 14 points in 12 games, 10 points in 10 games. that is 46 points in 47 games. Daniel has 44 points in 47 games. both are just under a point a game the last 3yrs. There probably not that many players that have just under a point a game in the playoff the last 3yrs

also look at the defense pairing they played against this year. keith/seabrook/chara/sedeinberg/Weber/suter. probably the best 3 def pairings in the nhl. The Sedins could of been better. this years playoff the Sedins only showed up against chicago and SJ

The 2 series that we losted to chicago. the sedins were still putting up points. 1st time the canucks lost mainly the canucks could handle chicago speed and they lack grit. the 2nd time the defense was too banged up and again lack grit. The two series canucks won against LA and SJ. The Sedins were a big part of that.

yes the Sedins need to step up but their productions is not as bad as some people think

I see The Sedins leading the canucks to a stanley next year. go canucks go and I am not a homer

canucks1982 is offline   Reply With Quote