Coyotes @ Kings 6PM
View Single Post
09-16-2011, 03:09 AM
Join Date: Mar 2006
* he is so young and raw, but I was surprised how good and consistent he was. This kid has top 6-potential - I think that he is a better prospect than Maxim Kitsyn.
* smart - smart fighter, smart player. They should sign him ASAP, because he is AHL-ready now. Schumacher-Andreoff-Mignardi was Kings best line overall, although they didn't score second game.
* he is smaller than Oscar Möller, but he was the best player out there. Maybye future pp-specialist in the NHL?
* healthier Loktionov? Clever passer, skinny body.
* I thought that he is a pure thug, but actually he can play a little. Hard worker.
* skating was better than I expected. He is not a fluid skater for sure, but it was not that awful.
Not so positive feelings:
* stupid, just runs around and tries to hit people. He is six years older than Schumacher and already the Swede is a better player.
* inconsistent. He should simplify his game.
* he really can skate and seems to be naturally aggessive, but I not sure how smart he is. But I'm sure that Teubert + Deslauriers <<< Myers.
I liked Roach, Cajkovski and Zahn, but Durepos was awful. Miller was OK, just like Mignardi. Carnevale was pretty useless.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Vino