Old
09-16-2011, 09:11 AM
BigTuna49
#WPGWHITEOUT

vCash: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
It really is the little things.

For instance this year I love that when you wind up for an approaching one timer your guy takes the shot on one knee a la Stamkos.

Just little additions that really make it stand out.
And the way you can block shots now is really nice.

I won't be getting the game until tomorrow night. Can't wait to play some club with my boys. Seems like it's easier to play defense finally. NHL 11 was extremely hard to play D. Looks like I can get back to my dominating form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Wow, what a disappointment.

Haven't bought this game since 09 cause it's the same old same old. Not even having the Jets in the game was exciting enough to interest me.

Selling the game and waiting for something actually fun.
I can see some people saying 12 is similar to 11, but to say 12 is similar to 09 is....out there. The shooting is nothing alike, the skating is different, there are now hip checks, the goalies are much more interactive, you can go down to a knee to block shots, there are a lot more dekes then before, and countless other things that are improved including BeAPro, BeAGM, and the adding of HUT. I also don't think you have ever played a game that had "Board play". There are so many things that are better in 12 then from 3 years ago.

Last edited by BigTuna49: 09-16-2011 at 09:17 AM.
BigTuna49 is offline   Reply With Quote